Creating an EMIS account will give patients the option of booking a selection of doctor appointments on-line. In order to do this we need to issue you with a letter containing 4 identifiable numbers which enable you to make your own personal account (you will need a working email account). Please note this is confidential to you only and you cannot book on behalf of others with it.
From December 2017 this will be the method to order repeat prescription items on-line, or they can be requested by form in the surgery or via your chemist.
If you would like to make an account, please bring in a Photo ID e.g. passport or driving licence plus a current (last 3 months) utility bill into the surgery and we will issue you with the unique user name and password to complete the process.
- Appointments can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance
- It is not currently possible to book nurse appointments on-line
- 2 appointments can be held by an individual at any one time
- Appointments can also be cancelled on-line
- Please do not book a doctor appointment if an alternative will suffice e.g. phlebotomist, nurse
- All appointments are still available to book via the front desk
- We recommend that patients over the age of 12 years manage their own accounts to maintain confidentiality
- You may manage someone else’s account with their permission if you are their carer/ parent of a young child
- If you forget your password, please ask at reception with photo identification again and another one can be issued